Super Swampers and mileage.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FusionX

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone know's that Super swampers and a decent tread-life don't go in the same sentence but im curious on what results you guys on here have gotten? I'm currently looking at 33.1250 15 Tsl radial, tsl bias ply, or LTB's. The truck is a dd and weekend wheeler. I've looked around at other mud tires but with the prices i've found Swampers arent a hell of alot more so thats why im considering it.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I'd say with proper rotations you'll get around 25k out of a bias ply and 40k out of a radial.

FusionX

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's not half bad. Lol. How often do you think would be good for rotating them?

FusionX

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard that too. The toyo's are about priced the same as the swampers though. but the 20k to 50k is a big deal breaker haha

vortecv8~5.3l

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My buddy has toyos and he babies them. He is got 45k with regular rotations. FYI. Nice looking tires but to expensive.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a set of ssr radials on a 3/4 ton diesel and got 30k. Not worth the coin IMO. Mickey Thompson mtz would get my vote. Go with a 10 ply and you'll get over 50k easily if rotated every other oil change.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
That's not half bad. Lol. How often do you think would be good for rotating them?

I rotated my old MTR's (which everyone said got bad mileage) every oil change (3000 miles). i got 35k on them and then sold them to my cousin and he's but another 15k on them since and he still driving on them. They are beyond bald not but rotation is key!

Well i've had Boggers and they look awesome and perform excellent off road, but thats it, they ride horrible and wear quick. I did not but many miles on mine though. sold them and but Toyo MT's on my truck, don't have alot of miles on them either because its not my DD. but the Toyo's are Very nice to ride on road on. and the very little they've been in the mud they did pretty good. even though i know i will be upset going from boggers to Toyo's when i go mud riding.