stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IMO the 62ish Ferrari GTO is one of the finest sports cars ever built. There is aftermarket mfg. that makes a kit car body, that fits a Datsun 240,260,or280z. A 383 stroker or even an LS engine will fit these cars. There are a few running around with an LS 3 and a 6 speed trans. A true beast. Also this is the car where Pontiac GTO stole its name.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm with you on that Ken, They are one of the most beautiful cars ever created in my opinion. Also the most valuable at auction except maybe the half dozen Bugatti Royals.

Neat video if you are into over the top classics

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
It's been forever since I've seen this truck listed.

Still asking a stupid price, it's been listed since like 2012 :anitoof:
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/5868611437.html

I can see it now, PYOs, freshen up the paint, backrack, toolbox, 411 with a tune, **** like that.

He's looked for another truck to replace it and they all have 250k or are full of rust. So he's just hoping to sell it for new truck price lol.

My next truck, is unlikely to be another 400, or anything that wasn't built this millennium.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
He's looked for another truck to replace it and they all have 250k or are full of rust. So he's just hoping to sell it for new truck price lol.

My next truck, is unlikely to be another 400, or anything that wasn't built this millennium.

He's been trying to sell this thing for like 3 or 4 years, and I've seen a few of 'em with less than 250K.
If it had decent paint, and was clean inside and out, and can present receipts for everything done to it, it'd be easier to get the asking price.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
He probably does have alot of money tied up in it, I believe that. But you don't get it back lol. I have more in Pigpen than I can get back now, so, I'll be driving it for a few years lol. Not trying to sell it for 7500, because that's what I need to buy a nicer truck lol.