stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I've never had a blower lower my fuel mileage, except when they first go on and I lead foot it everywhere lol. Although I kind of skimmed over the and turbo part the first time I looked.

That's one of the first things that caught my attention aside from the truck itself,
Honestly I think this truck would be a little sketchy, but fun as hell to drive,

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
I don't believe it has the blower and a turbo, I don't see any turbo piping on it.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't believe it has the blower and a turbo, I don't see any turbo piping on it.

Yeah, my first thought was "no way, one or the other." I know people have done both, but I seriously doubt this guy is one of them.

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
Yeah, my first thought was "no way, one or the other." I know people have done both, but I seriously doubt this guy is one of them.

Yeah, i think he just added something on there for lort knows what reason lol.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Yeah, i think he just added something on there for lort knows what reason lol.

Maybe he was told it had a turbo and doesn't know any better?
The air intake looks to be hooked up somewhere behind where the super-charger meets the throttle body, or is that where they hook in on any other super-charged 454?

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
Maybe he was told it had a turbo and doesn't know any better?
The air intake looks to be hooked up somewhere behind where the super-charger meets the throttle body, or is that where they hook in on any other super-charged 454?

The inlet is to the rear on that blower.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Thats a hell of a read man. Glad it got restored but i cant imagine what kind of person would let a ferrari of any kind just sit outside on a trailer for 15 years.