stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We got it!
He is a BIG boy though....
Nice! Congratulations!

Have you "tried" to do a U-turn yet? You'd better be on the president George Bush International Airport runway! LOL

I'm joking! I know you had been looking for 2500 for a while now. This looks like a great truck for your use. Crew cab long bed for the win!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Nice! Congratulations!

Have you "tried" to do a U-turn yet? You'd better be on the president George Bush International Airport runway! LOL

I'm joking! I know you had been looking for 2500 for a while now. This looks like a great truck for your use. Crew cab long bed for the win!
We can turn the Burb around in 4 lanes, under 610 at South Main we do a u turn to come back outbound to get into the park. We'll have to see how the long tall one does; the Burb has some room so it might work....
Update: it will make the same turn! With a little room to spare even....

Last edited:

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
Last edited:

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I like the way this one sits...

You must be registered for see images attach

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265779637854?hash=item3de1b36e5e:g:iRoAAOSwntxiuHCb&LH_ItemCondition=3000|1000|2500

He says it a 4/6 drop, and I've been thinking 5/7. Hmm.

Also, from the ad "13s in the 1/4 mile" that's pretty impressive. Glad to see I'm not the only one that wants a hot rod dually.
Yes that does look tasty!
IMHO, while a 4/6 or 5/7 looks great, gotta take into account how good (or not) the roads you drive it on are, and how many steep driveways you go in. I'd love to do a 4/6 on the Burb, but it'd be sketchy driving it that low on cruddy Houston roads.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, from the ad "13s in the 1/4 mile" that's pretty impressive. Glad to see I'm not the only one that wants a hot rod dually.
In high school a friend of mine swore he'd never race against a dually again. "Dude just started out in second gear and smoked me!"