stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Wtf I didnt know they sold organizers for the burbs cargo.....
That looks interesting! I don't have the third seat in mine though. Actually the big part of the second row is down too, since our last trip. I had the boxes for the model show there, so I could have my big floor jack and the stands in the back. Thankfully I didn't need them, but it's always good to have them accessible in case you do!
The last trip the 4 of us took to Louisiana, in 2018, I needed the big jack. Had to drop the trailer so we could turn the Burb around in the roadside rest area, then hook back up once we're going the right direction. We were trying to park in the pull through spots the big trucks use, but the semi that came in behind us had other ideas! So we had to go in the back way and turn around.....got it done, but there's lots of other things I'd rather do at 3am, 150 miles from home.....

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks interesting! I don't have the third seat in mine though. Actually the big part of the second row is down too, since our last trip. I had the boxes for the model show there, so I could have my big floor jack and the stands in the back. Thankfully I didn't need them, but it's always good to have them accessible in case you do!
The last trip the 4 of us took to Louisiana, in 2018, I needed the big jack. Had to drop the trailer so we could turn the Burb around in the roadside rest area, then hook back up once we're going the right direction. We were trying to park in the pull through spots the big trucks use, but the semi that came in behind us had other ideas! So we had to go in the back way and turn around.....got it done, but there's lots of other things I'd rather do at 3am, 150 miles from home.....
I agree. And it's crazy what they offered back then... I cant even find a pic or part number of that organizer. As for the room I understand. Were making our guest bedroom into a nursery for our upcoming baby and I went ahead and removed the 3rd row and folded the 40 part of the second row. Were gonna run to home cheapo soon and buy carpet/padding. It's awesome how much room they got. :)

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I agree. And it's crazy what they offered back then... I cant even find a pic or part number of that organizer. As for the room I understand. Were making our guest bedroom into a nursery for our upcoming baby and I went ahead and removed the 3rd row and folded the 40 part of the second row. Were gonna run to home cheapo soon and buy carpet/padding. It's awesome how much room they got. :)
Yup, can't beat a Burb for room, except for a van or a U Haul truck. I have carried everything I needed for a 10x20 swap meet space, including ice box and camping gear, and all my merchandise, in that Burb. Congratulations on the new addition to the family!

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yup, can't beat a Burb for room, except for a van or a U Haul truck. I have carried everything I needed for a 10x20 swap meet space, including ice box and camping gear, and all my merchandise, in that Burb. Congratulations on the new addition to the family!
Thank you. And same here. Been a lot of packing we've done in the suburban. Only thing I couldnt fit was a fridge lol

Zseventy-one

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After 12 years of blood, sweat and spider jousting this CL ad for used Astro turf caught my eye....would need about 1.5 acres of it...lol
**** nevermind, I'd need over 65k Sq ft which would cost almost $100k...
Maybe just around edges so I don't have to weed wack haha...