stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
It was a big deal on the news. A 777 was heading from Denver (I think) to Hawaii, 2 of the turbine fan blades broke loose, wiped out the cowl, and housing. They even showed a video from 1 of the passengers showing its guts spewing out flames. They turned around and landed safely in Denver - hell of a deal. Now Boeing and airlines are grounding all triple sevens that have that Pratt Whitney model engine until they can come up with good inspection procedure. The other 777s with GE or Rolls Royce engines aren't affected.

just happened to have pic from the news, apparently it’s the 2nd time on 777’s it’s happened

F4U-1A

Early spring 24
Supporting Member
Reaction score

just happened to have pic from the news, apparently it’s the 2nd time on 777’s it’s happened
You gang, that is a B17F taking hits from a Bf 109G. Come on! Am I the only one, drinking (too much Home Brew) and has a Time Machine. Hope all you kids are doing well with that weather blast.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score

yesterdays SUV haha, awesome.

https://victoria.craigslist.org/cto/d/saanich-central-1970-pontiac-lemans/7282835767.html
Looks gorgeous! Better, for that $$$$ LOL. $13,500 Canadian, what's that US$?
The 4 door sedan version of this was our family car when I was a kid!
I still have a spare set of bumpers. Maybe some other parts too.....
Ours was Inca Gold with a white top, and gold vinyl interior. It was a driver's ed car from the town my grandmother lived in, Gonzales, Texas. The Pontiac dealership there was a 2 car showroom next to the Texaco station (all part of the same business).
Riding in this car in Houston summers broke me of wearing shorts(gold vinyl interior!). That car had a 350, and it thought it was a GTO with extra doors.

Last edited:

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You may be Correct Sir.
ed-jpg.233721
And the great swammy says...