stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
I actually know nothing about LS Engines or what generations are what. All I know is that they can be rebuilt way better than OEM, especially without afm.

You guys on here know your ****.... all I know is many reasons why I wont buy a new vehicle with all that crap.

being a member on GMTC Iv read many afm horror stories and gm treating those people like crap. I researched into it far enough to think that the VLOMF is probably responsible for most failures. every damn filter in a vehicle has a scheduled maintenance except this one.

I think the next huge problem in GM that's just starting to pop up is Soy based wire insulation. it tastes great to rodents.

Al

Only reason I know anything about the LS truck motors is because my grandparents have a Gen 3, my buddy has a Gen 4, and his dad has the weird '07 Classic Gen 3.5 mess. And I've done lots of work on all of them.

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
I find it interesting that it is specifically listed as a 2wd, when it clearly is a 4x4 from the pictures

I noticed same thing but If you look closely you’ll see the front drive shaft is missing...so maybe a c10 with a straight axle swap but no transfer case ? Unfinished Frankenstein mess ?

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
I find it interesting that it is specifically listed as a 2wd, when it clearly is a 4x4 from the pictures

If you look closely, its a SAS front end but there is no front driveshaft to spin it.

Either lazyness in the swap and didnt even put a transfer case back in or lazyness in the finishing touches and didnt get a custom length driveshaft made