stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And I thought I was lucky just finding all of the parts to my factory jack lmao

I may have finally completed my chevy trucks memorabilia wish list... also speaking on Jack's. I jacked a 2018 chevy express 2500 jack and its same style as the orginal and original hardware will work and it fits in my jack cubby. The jack more beefier btw

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Wow that 96 is clean! And it's the good year lol. The emerald green looks really good on these trucks, my grandpa's 97 is green as well. I keep telling him, whenever he decides to sell it, I'll buy it lol. Originally had 37k miles about 6 years ago, now it's got almost 130k. The older couple that had it before stored it every winter and was just used to pull a camper in the summer. This was a pic I had taken about two years ago. Still looks very nice even though it's been driven every winter since then lol.

You must be registered for see images attach

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's some more stuff they use to give/sell

Dad had an umbrella along with the travel kit when he got the suburban... me being a dumb kid. I'm sure I broke it. My dad bought a 93 silverado. And they gave him a mug like this one.. he still has it but its faded and handle broke. I'm trying to collect the umbrella and mug.. those are super rare... anyways keeps your eyes open for them. As I'm sure they'll pop up for sell one of these days....

Mine (98 Tahoe) has a thin rain jacket in the side, who knows what happened there since it has an Old Navy tag on it.

Someone swiped the maglite but left the first aid kit with vintage bandaids in it. Maybe I can sell them on eBay. I could then retire and afford to drive an RV in the left lane with the turn signal stuck on for miles.

Sounds feasible.