Street View GMT-400s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was cruising down Rodeo Drive the other day via the Street View images in Google Earth when I ran across a nice Tahoe parked in front of one of the stores and it gave me an idea for a thread. How about posting pics of GMT-400s found in Street View? I'm not looking for the average, stock truck driving down the highway. What I want to see is either a really cool or unusual GMT-400 caught by the Street View cam or a GMT-400 in an unusual place. Or, even better, a little bit of both in one.

I think I caught a little of both qualifications with my find. It just seems odd to find a truck that's pushing 15 years old sitting on Rodeo Drive, but happens to be a pretty nice Tahoe.

You must be registered for see images attach

So, any other Street View GMT-400 finds out there?

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
how about my old ext cab from high school at the baseball field house right before I sprayed it. So its been atleast 4-5 years since they updated our area

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
if your running windows you can always hit the printscreen button (beside scroll lock on a reg keyboard) and then go to paint and press paste.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
I'm gonna necro' this thread...

I was checking property lines and noticed Google Street View updated their images. Check out my house/Truck!

-Truckin'-

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
not street view but it's my old ex cab