Stock replacement cab mounts, non-existant?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm considering the same thing and would rather not go shopping through Brazil. It seems I'd prefer to have the rubber mounts.
To get rubber mounts you have to be resourceful. I recently acquired all NOS OEM rubber mounts for my RCLB. Most were found in US, but the most difficult to find were the rear cab mounts(#15567810)which I did acquire from Brazil, they are original GM parts made in Canada.
You must be registered for see images attach

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I wonder if that's part of what's wrong with my truck. My truck rides like a wagon and it didn't do that originally. I've replaced many of the typical wear parts, and I've wondered if maybe my shackles are seized as the rear end will bounce. I also have one urethane cab bushing in the back. The original was shot, and had a huge stack of shims on it. I bought a set, but only used that one.

If you can get the GMT900 rear cab mounts do that instead, they only fit extended cab and crew cab.

To get rubber mounts you have to be resourceful. I recently acquired all NOS OEM rubber mounts for my RCLB. Most were found in US, but the most difficult to find were the rear cab mounts(#15567810)which I did acquire from Brazil, they are original GM parts made in Canada.
You must be registered for see images attach

Orrrr hit a non-rust belt junkyard. I am truly spoiled in that regard.