Stock door speakers louder then New

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's really not that bad and you dont have to do all of it at once. You can do it in stages.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Not much room up under there, it's pretty packed unless you plan to use a fairly (physically) small amplifier.

Most popular places are under or behind the seats.

Head over to a couple car audio forums and look at some install threads to give you some ideas.

:)

LOH CHO

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I returned/exchanged the 2ohm JBL gto6427s and got a pair of kicker ds46s 4ohms I'm very happy with them and I actually like the construction of these better. The mounting plate is one with the speaker not one that can be removed.

LOH CHO

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help guys I'll let you know what ends up happening with them but I got the back of my truck torn apart ( only two clips broken woohooo!)

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
Good job man. I broke a plastic piece where the headliner meets, so i gotta visit the junkyard

Sent from Robland

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
get yourself one of these:

You must be registered for see images attach

Makes taking panels off a breeze and saves your clips tabs.
Mine has paid for itself at least ten times over and theres no end to how many uses you will find for it.

:)

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I broke at least 5 clips on my drives side door...
But really the kickers look better than the jbls?