step notch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like a regular 8 piece so that I can weld all the inside's of the plates to the frame, it really ties everything together well.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Word, I would also plate the frame before and after the notch's, I do this to every frame I notch whether the truck will tow or not, it makes the frame really strong. Like this

1buda

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Word, I would also plate the frame before and after the notch's, I do this to every frame I notch whether the truck will tow or not, it makes the frame really strong. Like this

Yes I plan on boxing in the frame as well, I like the gusset you added. I emailed them requesting if they make the sides longer to fully weld it to the frame like the other side.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes I plan on boxing in the frame as well, I like the gusset you added. I emailed them requesting if they make the sides longer to fully weld it to the frame like the other side.
Sound's like you have good plan!

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score

OH!!!!! That looks familiar!!!