Started by threads problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with thier "started by" section. That's what I have always used to update my threads and now it's full of tons of other people's threads and I can't even find mine.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I've never used it before. Where is the "started by" you're talking about?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I'm on tapa so when I go to my profile there's one that says replies and one that says started by.

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still using Tapatalk Pro. Isn't perfect, but it works.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It doesn't have a "started by" or "replied" tab. My only beef with Tapatalk is a lot of photobucket pictures won't load, and this forum runs very, very slow on Tapatalk. Though, I think that may be caused by their server and not the software, because other forums load quickly.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
It doesn't have a "started by" or "replied" tab. My only beef with Tapatalk is a lot of photobucket pictures won't load, and this forum runs very, very slow on Tapatalk. Though, I think that may be caused by their server and not the software, because other forums load quickly.

Well I'm on the most recent version so I guess I don't remember the past ones.