Sport mirrors on an extended cab?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
I'm tired of the huge mirrors on my truck. I was wondering if anyone has ever put the sport mirrors like the 454SS has on an extended cab truck. Pictures would be great. Also I was wondering if those mirrors are manual or power.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I first got my truck it had the 454 sport mirrors on it and to be honest you cant see much out of them. Than when I had the truck painted I switched to a set of SS sport mirrors and they were alittle better. Now I have the factory mirrors and there the best of all 3.

Canadian93ck

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah i have the ss sport mirrors, they look way better then big stock ones but useless

rodg1984

Reaction score
I seen someone had put BMW mirrors on an OBS ext cab. Pretty sure it was blue color, and lowered. I can't for the life of me remember who it was, where I seen it (it was either GMFS or FSC), or what style BMW the mirrors were from. I'm thinking they were M3 mirrors.

Here's the closest I found. M3 mirrors on a S-10.
You must be registered for see images attach

Chevrolet Fanatic

GM Leg Humper
Reaction score
You can get the BMW looking mirrors from stylin trucks.

I thought about switching to some sport mirrors but like mine too much to change, I think the sport mirrors wouldn't give me enough room to see.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just paint your mirrors man. You will be better off.

dante81_98

Reaction score
I have the SS sport mirrors on mine. Can't see half as much as I could with the big stockers. I wish I would have just stuck with the bigger mirrors.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Stockers will give you a much better view but I personally think the SS Sport & Cal Vue mirrors look much better than stockers on lowered trucks.