Spectre Air Filter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Playare

Enter Custom User Title:
Reaction score
Anybody have one? How much better is K&N if at all? The price for a spectre is much nicer.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not much. same concept, just have to by the name. Quality is alot nicer on the K&N (it will last longer) but as far as airflow, they are probably almost identical.

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I change from a K&N filter to a spectre in my girls Nissan Sentra because I was being a lazy **** and didn't want to buy a cleaning kit to clean the K&N and lost 30 miles per tank, so I though maybe it needed to break in, I left it for a few months, no change, ****** mileage, cleaned the K&N and its back to 320 miles per tank instead of 275. They look almost identical, but there is some difference.

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a spectre that I put on when the oil on my AirRaid is drying from cleaning. I dont notice any difference in the performance, sound, MPG, etc.... I have two because they came with the truck. Either one should be fine.