Speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Massey

Reaction score
OK I am looking to upgrade my speakers now that my head unit is upgraded. I have been looking for the size of the speakers. I know the doors are 6.5" but the rears I have heard a few things.

Let me tell you I have a Extended Cab with Pass side rear door. One Car audio site says the rears are 6x9 another says 4x10 and one other says 6x5 or some stuff like that. I would like to be armed with speakers before I remove my interior to replace these things. Oh and I am not looking for anything wild right now just some speakers to fit in the OEM locations that sound better than the Delcos that I have now.

Massey

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The original size is 4x6 that is what's is in the rear pillar of reg, ext, and crew cab's.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah stock is 4x6...I've seen people fit 6x9's in there though, like this:
http://www.gmtruckcentral.com/articles/rear6x9.html

personally I just put in some upgraded 4x6's, some guys even remove the rear speakers alltogether. but if you want to fit it like OEM, then 4x6 is what you want.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
4x6 front a rear in my '93