speaker question!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paytonz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a stock radio with stock speakers and it sounds crappy. I want to change the speakers but keep the stock radio. if I can I would much rather do this option. but if I have to, I will change everything. I just am looking for some opinions on what speakers/radios everyone else has and what is the best Thank YA!

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a stock radio with stock speakers and it sounds crappy. I want to change the speakers but keep the stock radio. if I can I would much rather do this option. but if I have to, I will change everything. I just am looking for some opinions on what speakers/radios everyone else has and what is the best Thank YA!

Scosche speakers from wally world. They sound decent and you can keep the stock radio if you wish.

Sent from Robland

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got a Kenwood KDC-X497 and SW11 compact sub under the seat with Polk 4x6 speakers (The rears are those component/plate type and they sound awesome!)

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
do you have stock Radio?

No, it's worth it to put in an aftermarket... Trust me. If you're looking for good cheap sound bookshelf speakers from the pawn shop sitting behind the seat do a heck of a job!

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
You can spend about $200 and have a nice quality sound. I got all mine online off amazon and the sound is so clear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2