Southern Pride's Official Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
look at the first picture i posted its the one that says AC the 3rd one down... no the first one is the underhood fuse block and the second one is the one on the left side of the dash. Those are 1995 specific but im assuming theyre the same. Ill check for a 93

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Hope you get everything lined out with your a/c before you spend to much money on it. A/C is a great thing when your out cuttin grass in the heat

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah no doubt but I am dead lost about it right now. I checked the a/c blower relay under the hood. I changed it out for an equal 50amp relay I knew was working (lighting) and it did not work. So it's not the motor, it's can't be the resistor and it's not the relay WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just put HVAC controls out of a 95 tahoe in it remember because the LEDz blew my last ones...All the lights work in the controls and when I turn the knob to air on the A/C and (C) lights come on???? Would that mean the HVAC is still fine?? Not a bad guess though. The only thing I can think is this HVAC control is from a tahoe and has the rear defrost option even though I don't have that, but it still plugged up fine and worked?? I just get no blowing action. Doesn't even sound like its trying to come on.

Only thing I can think is if the HVAC controls are somehow bad even though it lights up and acts like it's working....just doesn't blow.