Southern Pride's Official Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
If your blower motor had all 3 speeds before going out than your reistor is ok. When it does go bad you will only have high speed.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ah damn I remember only even trying hi blast....The whole way there and back but I'm sure I went through one of the other speeds I would have remembered if the others didn't come on...I am about to have to run some errands so I am going to stop by autozone and get a resistor and replace that sucker anyway. I figure it's smart move since I'm going to have it all out and apart anyway...

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It was pretty easy on a 94 to put the blower motor in it looks easier on a 95 though, the 94 i had to take the glove box and the computer out to get at the top couple of bolts, still took me only about and hr from start to finish.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well guys I just replaced the blower motor and NOTHING!!! I turn on the A/C and the little A/C and C lights come on but no sound, no movement what so ever. Just to clarify,
I removed the cover
I undid the bolts
I undid the 2 connectors
I undid the little rubber hose
and then I re assembled it in reverse order, and NOTHING...I don't think it can be a resistor because no level of air will work....I'm ab ready to jump this thing off a cliff or blow my brains out one or the other. If I missed anything def let me know, otherwise I have no idea where to go from here....Is there a fuse somewhere that could have gone bad? If so I need to know quick so I can get up to autozone and get a couple to try...

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I checked the one in the door # 12 there. Which 1 is the relay for the blower motor that's the big block fuse under the hood??? Anyone know?

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Tloud - You have two seperate fuse blocks? If so, one for a 1993???