Southern Pride's Official Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnbales

Reaction score
I seen this truck on Google images alittle while back, it's a beautiful truck insperatio for what I'm going to turn my truck into, I have a dick cepek 6.5 too, I'm waiting till spring to lift it to buy tires with graduation money, where can you get the chrome strip on the lower part of the truck? I love my truck but I havent really drove it because i bought it with a going out tranny and I'm just installing a rebuilt one this weekend, how do you like the lift kit? Any cons I should know about the lift?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I seen this truck on Google images alittle while back, it's a beautiful truck insperatio for what I'm going to turn my truck into, I have a dick cepek 6.5 too, I'm waiting till spring to lift it to buy tires with graduation money, where can you get the chrome strip on the lower part of the truck? I love my truck but I havent really drove it because i bought it with a going out tranny and I'm just installing a rebuilt one this weekend, how do you like the lift kit? Any cons I should know about the lift?

Griffon hasn't posted since Feb.18, & has since sold the truck.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score

I can tell you, that you possess one of the best lifts ever made for this truck and i am jealous i looked everywhere for one :cheers:

Hopefully the new owner takes care of Griffins Truck