Southern Pride's Official Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the truck must be doing good on fuel... he use to put a pic up of it evertime he filled it up, now he never puts pics of it up....

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Why do I get the "what happen to Griffin" email every month????? That ******* should have started a going away thread before he up and split with all his "responsibilities" and what not! I work 45-60hrs a week, married and have kids - I think he could make time if he really wanted to. :beatdeadhorse5:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love you guys too dang it I feel bad for not having been around once in a while. I got that job at the bike shop that was supposed to be 9-5, but instead was more like 5-9!! Then when they got everything they wanted done they let me go 3 days before Christmas! The truck is still the same! Took the plasti dip off the wheels as some of you know, but I plan on cleaning her up soon and taking some pics. She hasn't been washed ALL winter lol I've gotten my bike back and we've fully restored/rebuilt it mechanically and cosmetically, I'll have to post up some pics! She no longer matches the truck now she's stormtrooper'd! I haven't been around in so long I don't even know where to begin!

I've gotten my bike back, but it will never take the place of the truck. It's just taken all my time and energy to get it perfect. As for the truck, don't really have any major plans. I've held off on washing it too much because it needs a paint job really. Yall let me know who all's still here, who's done what, and what's been going on in general. It'll take a bit to even scope it all I'm sure!

Last edited:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha I'm sorry! I feel like a bad father or something...:( That's what fulltime work, project bike, riding, and a women will do to a man and his "truck" life.