soooo...the blazer...I miss my 400 :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
idk havnt looked at it lmao, i beleive all solid beside some "chrome" paint is bubbling

much better then mine with its chunks busted out of it from the front impact that dented the bumper and hood.. its still in one piece but has a big piece busted outwards from the center grille mount. Yours i could at least take a flapper wheel or sanding block to, to get rid of the bubbled chrome and then hit it with plastidip

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
much better then mine with its chunks busted out of it from the front impact that dented the bumper and hood.. its still in one piece but has a big piece busted outwards from the center grille mount. Yours i could at least take a flapper wheel or sanding block to, to get rid of the bubbled chrome and then hit it with plastidip

let me know, i hope to get over to devs soon and get my new one

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
let me know, i hope to get over to devs soon and get my new one

Will do. Since i have yet another person to pay cash to (turns out i got stung with a photo radar ticket my first day back from camp). I will need to wait till mid september before i can do much. But will def let ya know. :cheers:

Blind

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ran 235/75r15 bfg a/t's on my old `01 blazer, completely stock suspension otherwise.

You must be registered for see images attach

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
mine has 235/75s now but hey arent ATs or anything special so they look really bla and kinda balloon like side walls...i figured 255/70 being wider would get rid of the the balloon factor but yours look good!

Blind

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
mine has 235/75s now but hey arent ATs or anything special so they look really bla and kinda balloon like side walls...i figured 255/70 being wider would get rid of the the balloon factor but yours look good!

the sidewalls will only balloon more with wider tires, the stock rims are really narrow, 15x7's probably? Need a wider rim for a more square tire look.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
man i was gonna post his youtube video of him building up his truck but guess you have already seen it! i love his blazer.

thats a negative i have not seen it! i saw a few of his pics in a lift FAQ thread thats it

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This makes me miss my 95 blazer. I had 30x9.50 on stock wheels and stock suspension with no issues. They were BFG a/t

You must be registered for see images

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2