soooo...the blazer...I miss my 400 :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
All the tb was, was just a trim package on the s10 to try to boost sales until the next gen suv (the Trailblazer) came on line.

Sent from the middle of nowhere

Yeah and it was FAWKING sick. I had one.
2 tone leather with custom stitching in headrests and doors. Power front seats in like a million (8) directions. 3:42s posi rear. Silver and tan wheels. No it wasn't anything crazy. The 3:42s I think we're a part of the package. I had to add a hitch on mine.

Tyler/T-Unit

Last edited:

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Yeah and it was FAWKING sick. I had one.
2 tone leather with custom stitching in headrests and doors. Power front seats in like a million (8) directions. 3:42s posi rear. Silver and tan wheels. No it wasn't anything crazy. The 3:42s I think we're a part of the package. I had to add a hitch on mine.

Tyler/T-Unit

Heh so im partway there with Blitz since i have the 3.42s and the same style wheels but the silver and charcoal ZR2 versions. As well as the power drivers seat lol.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Heh so im partway there with Blitz since i have the 3.42s and the same style wheels but the silver and charcoal ZR2 versions. As well as the power drivers seat lol.

Both seats were powered. The interior is what really set it off tho. It was so cool.

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
God dammit. Now I want my blazer back. Good thing is I sold it to a good friend.

Tyler/T-Unit