soon to be dropped scsb 96 color opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gerardobernal1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok i dont know whether or not im in the wrong section, but, here it is.
i have a 1996 chevy silverado single cab short bed. im doing a 4/6 drop FOR SURE. i need to figure out which color im gonna do, i kno i want a silver. i had my mind set on the stock pewter, but im a little undecided now. sheer silver, cyber gray metallic, graystone metallic, are all candidates. hell, if i see a completely different color i like i might choose that. someone, anyone, please help me out! again if im in wrong section, feel free to move it to the right place!

cyber gray metallic
You must be registered for see images attach

this is what made me want to start the build!
You must be registered for see images attach

please post pics of ur opinions!

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude that grey is sweet... Do it 2 tone.. House of kolor cobalt blue top with that grey on the bottom..

gerardobernal1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
seen it done, and im not that big of a fan of two tones. a few months back in a truckin issue there was a gray and blue or purple and it looked nice, jst not me tho.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hell I would if i was ready to spray mine.. I still got a few body mods to do first.. That's a sick ass color.. I've sprayed the vett copper color before and the blue.. GM new color are nice!!

I've been thinking about doing my truck a grey or back black but I think you just made my mind up for me lol..

gerardobernal1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well how bout u do it, post pics, and if i really like it, ill do it to hahaha. we not in same state so shouldnt matter haha

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol I just mite after I get gone with the drop this weekend.. I still need to change the hood, grill, bumper and put a roll pan on the rear.. Then a months worth of body work lol..