soon to be dropped scsb 96 color opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
much better then a pweter, i think a 2tone would look sick with the darker gray on bottom and a lighter on top, with a pin stripe to break it up ( the pin strip could be like a red or orange or even a green would look good

gerardobernal1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my budget is around 2-3k for paint, and im gonna keep the truck for a while so i need to make my mind up soon.. so many colors, so little time!!

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
I know nothing about paint, would a color like that be more expensive than a normal gray or silver??? Why??

i think that the factory paint costs more than any other paint (depending on paint type and what you want done) just cuz its a factory color. i had my truck painted the original factory gm blue and it was more than another ppg blue color i was looking at. this was 2 years ago now so i have a faint memory of it but i think that a factory color costs more just cuz it comes from gm, not 100% sure but thats my best guess. but that cyber grey looks killer and would be sick on an obs!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
my budget is around 2-3k for paint, and im gonna keep the truck for a while so i need to make my mind up soon.. so many colors, so little time!!

Man I hope you find a good paint job for that price, around here you can't get even a simple 1 color all over for that price, and that does not include materials.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
damn for 3k you can get killer paint job around here.... im just glad i can do all my own work so less money i got to put out lol more to spend on the 6.0 tranplant...

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Cyber grey or silver flash 2or 3 k should get ya a nice paint job Thats the prices I was getting qouted

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I know nothing about paint, would a color like that be more expensive than a normal gray or silver??? Why??

I think cyber grey is a tri coat not positive though meaning its a lot more than the silver on my truck since its just a metalic. My silver was 100 bucks a quart for Dupont Chromobase