Skee's Edits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Just gonna start a thread to keep track of all my photoshops and edits! I have been really getting into PS and Post Production lately. I love getting comments and feedback on them, and even take some requests to a certain extent!

I will try to keep the thread tidy and neat, with a post of the original picture and then the edits.

There has been a trend of the daytime/night time shots lately and an app that can do some pictures. I started using the app but it can only do so much, so I moved on to my computer where I could do things with a lot more detail. I'm getting better at it as I go. Figuring out all the gradients and such.

I'll start off with some recent ones, and then dig up older ones as I clean up my PB and computer folders. Bear with me, I have quite a bit!

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Here is one of my most recent ones, my friend Marlin's (He's on here somewhere... MTM something or other) '00 Classic CCSB. One of my favorite trucks, very photogenic and he takes AMAZING pictures of it.*
You must be registered for see images attach

And then a little edit I threw together.*

And with the cab lights on.*

And yes, I realized after the edit the shadow is going the wrong direction from the light source (moon) but shhhh.... thats our secret!*

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Jake's (semiguy409) RCSS and Rig

Obviously I missed some lights on the rig. That thing is like a Christmas tree!)