.:Sin's 96 K1500 Build:.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^^ That looks good, never noticed it on your truck cause it's always dirty lol

Haha, that color is only a day old. It was black before, but I did some rust repair this weekend and picked a new color to try something out.

Gotta agree though, my truck is always dirty. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
He had the rockers bedlined or plastidipped. That pics from rust repair :p but a two tone olive drab with charcoal or black rockers would look :boobs:

Sent while pulling out a Ford
I already have black rockers haha

Haha, that color is only a day old. It was black before, but I did some rust repair this weekend and picked a new color to try something out.
Gotta agree though, my truck is always dirty. Haha.

I never clean my truck either! Just hose off the mud and do the windows lol

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
I already have black rockers haha

I never clean my truck either! Just hose off the mud and do the windows lol

It's been a while since I've looked through all of my favorite build threads. Usually I do so I'm familiar with the trucks. Oh well. I still stand by olive drab with black rockers :p military/zombie apocalypse truck FTW

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've looked through all of my favorite build threads. Usually I do so I'm familiar with the trucks. Oh well. I still stand by olive drab with black rockers :p military/zombie apocalypse truck FTW

It's in my sig lol

98sierra4x4

OBSession
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Here's an older picture of the same 1500 next to their old square body 1 Ton. The 1 ton was an old military truck, so it's olive drab.

That's a nice square body! Does it have the 6.2?

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
No major updates - except that I found a job, working nights now and just trying to catch up on bills. Two maint mods, a new Optima yellow top and a new starter.

I know people say Optima has gone downhill, but my top of the line Interstate was crap, first one lasted less than a year, full replacement and the second 1 1/2 roughly.