.:Sin's 96 K1500 Build:.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
I ran a power cable to the bed awhile back, for future plans of expanding accessories back there. Finally ordered a waterproof fuse block tonight -

Blue Sea Fuse block - 5025, 6 slot w/ Neg Bus

I haven't been able to take off my shell, for fear of the unpredictable rains here. Anyways, when it arrives that shell is coming off for a bit!!!

(what I ordered on the left)
You must be registered for see images attach

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Two small updates:

I got my Blue Sea fuse block the other day and it's all installed!!!! Camper shell is off too!

And then today, I decided to fabricate some "A" Pillar off road light mounts (like what Jeep's run) It took me about 7hrs to complete them! They are going to be my trial run and see if they are sturdy enough.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
I haven't purchased the lights yet, I wanted to make the mounts first. They will also get a coating of bed liner as well...

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Those look like they will turn out pretty cool. I have thought about doing something similar, just never put the thought into it.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
nice! I'm excited to see this
Those look like they will turn out pretty cool. I have thought about doing something similar, just never put the thought into it.

If they turn out to be a good design, I have the paper templates I made saved - just in case anyone else wants them. I'm ordering some LED lights tonight, should be here within a week or two..

Also I just riveted those mounts on, since I wasn't sure if my design will be rigid enough. I'll keep you guys posted, maybe get a few videos too!

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
I also have an idea for a quick release mount, for the lights themselves - but I won't say anymore than that... :biggrin:

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Lights are ordered!!!

It's a 4-pack for $51 bux on Amazon, so I'll be reviewing them as well! :anitoof:

Watts: 27 w
Voltage: 10 - 30 v DC
Lumen: 2150 lm color temperature: 6500 k
Shock waterproof level: IP67
Lens: PMMA organic glass
Shell color: black shell
Material: aluminum alloy
Light type: spot 30 degrees