.:Sin's 96 K1500 Build:.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brycebba

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I bought my obs I wanted it to be kind of the classic mods that you would see in its era so I agree, square pods belong on new trucks. I like to see obs with push bars and round lights and even some of those light bars in the bed. Way to be different. I'm curious to know if you get any glare off of your hood.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Thanks! I'll get some better pics tomorrow..

I'm sick of seeing square pods! Trying to be different here.....you know me, not going with the trends lol

Im with ya on this. Only LED pods though. The square halogen lights and round ones look right at home on obs trucks

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
I installed them, then un-installed them! haha

I was dreading running more damn wires! So............I'm going to make some wiring upgrades first! I'm going to get something similar to this:
You must be registered for see images attach

Plus another Blue Sea or Bussman fuse box. I plan and pre-routing a group of wires through the firewall, for extra accessories in the future and making a switch array in my overhead console.

So......................I won't have any glare pics for awhile :anitoof:

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Driving home Friday as I was coming out of a store I noticed a puddle under my truck, crawled under to find the water pump leaking pretty bad! I got home as fast as I could and parked her. Next day I picked up the parts and loaner tools I needed, read a few threads on here and started! It wasn't a bad job at all, maybe 2hrs tops with the usual interruptions...

That day I ordered an 11 blade fan from Amazon, it arrived tonight! So it got installed, as well as rechecking the bolts on the pump and hosing the dirt/mud outta the radiator! We'll see how she does tomorrow, hope the fan helps a bit!

Attachments

• d0a4497.jpg
    d0a4497.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 45

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
NEW UPDATE! .....................okay not really, just saying hi! :anitoof: