Silvia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dallinp12

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I figured since I’m the new owner of Silvia, I’d do my best to keep this going. Looks like I’m the third owner since manic mechanic sold her. And I hope to get her done. So far I’ve installed new compressors, got the door poppers working again, ran new 1/4” air lines (she goes up much smoother now), put her back in primer and started moving on new door panels. Oh and almost forgot, replaced driver side spindle after it sheared on my way to Home Depot

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I figured since I’m the new owner of Silvia, I’d do my best to keep this going. Looks like I’m the third owner since manic mechanic sold her. And I hope to get her done. So far I’ve installed new compressors, got the door poppers working again, ran new 1/4” air lines (she goes up much smoother now), put her back in primer and started moving on new door panels. Oh and almost forgot, replaced driver side spindle after it sheared on my way to Home Depot
Glad to see she's still a member of the community and getting love!