Show me your LED's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Yeah. Im going to be putting LEDs in my cluster. Simple as replacing the halogen 194s with the LED 194s.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Is any1 retrofitting leds in gauges and what not anymore..? Truckin aint 4 sissys and mobs fell off the map...

I just ordered stuff from mobs last week. He doesn't regularly post anymore but he's still active. He's really busy too. Ta4s I haven't seen around here in awhile. I just have MOBS' phone number so I text him when I need something. I'd pm him. He should reply

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

glfirefighter144

Whoa Black Betty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just to keep from starting a new thread, where would I find LEDs for my power mirror switch, already have it apart, but don't know what size to order to replace the factory with, red color led as well

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just ordered stuff from mobs last week. He doesn't regularly post anymore but he's still active. He's really busy too. Ta4s I haven't seen around here in awhile. I just have MOBS' phone number so I text him when I need something. I'd pm him. He should reply

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

Yea I've pmd everyone weeks ago... mobs ta4s devs no replys... ta4s I dont think hes around anymore since he sold his truck but him and mobs teamed up for a time to customize gauge clusters. .. now that I have extra dough I'd like to get this done right but looks like im gonna have 2 figure this out myself...

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Yea I've pmd everyone weeks ago... mobs ta4s devs no replys... ta4s I dont think hes around anymore since he sold his truck but him and mobs teamed up for a time to customize gauge clusters. .. now that I have extra dough I'd like to get this done right but looks like im gonna have 2 figure this out myself...

Send Steve a PM, he might be able to give you some tips

http://www.gmt400.com/forum/member.php?6778-2000CCSB

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score

Just to keep from starting a new thread, where would I find LEDs for my power mirror switch, already have it apart, but don't know what size to order to replace the factory with, red color led as well

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

Well guys mobs is still very much in business. He's just wicked busy. Since I've got a decent amount of local interest he's hooked me up and I'm distributing HyPer products. Please do not clog this thread with questions for me. I will be making a thread in the for sale section where that stuff belongs :cheers:

Link to my thread
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25127
sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone.

Last edited:

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
These are HID and LED sidde light and switchback in the front.

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score

Just led clearance markers, That I have mounted on on my toolbox. I used four red colored leds that cost about $7 a piece. I had troubles with where I grounded them. i originally just bought a trailer wiring kit and dual trailer plug, but that set up failed I had to buy a new adapter for the taillights and trailer lights, then i split the wires on the trailer plug and ran it to the toolbox lights and grounded it to a new spot, so i can still have the option to plug trailer lights in. I am planning on putting four more reds on the back as running lights, the current four are turn and break only. I also plan on adding four orange (two on each side) to the side of the toolbox.