Show me your LED's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
details on the color changing tach needle. :D I've thought about doing this but never actually tried to figure out how to make it work.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
drill out behind the needle to 1/2" and place a red led and blue led behind it. also have to mod the needle some. you have to paint part of the needle black the stop the bleeding. still working on it I will post more as I go.

John Deere 4240

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
5 SMD 194 bulbs ($10 for 20): 9 SMD led festoon dome light ($5 for 1): 19SMD 194 bulb for door curtsey lights ( few bucks but extremely bright.
You must be registered for see images attach

12 inch slim LED door strip, drill hole in the bottom of door and in metal panel behind door panel. Ran the wire through the holes and wired to the curtesy door light, then smoothly siliconed the holes.
You must be registered for see images attach

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
I have the old twist in style bulbs for my floor lights. Wanna put blue LEDs to match the rest. What size/kind led would I need