Show me your brush gaurds!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
bought these of craigslist
You must be registered for see images attach

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
is that pic with the 2 red trucks at a 4 wheel jamboree? possibly indy?

here is a pic of my truck back when i got it with the brush guard on it, not sure what brand but im sure its just a cheap one

heavychevy98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. more i see the less i want one. i think they look better on lifted trucks. might make mine look awkward bein stock.

1ugly88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's not a Westin, it is a Garage Pro. They can be found at JC Whitney almost exclusively. However, we discovered about a year ago that the brush guards to go with it in black are not available. I've had two of these.

that was a westin bar. bought it from them about 10 years ago. not very rugged but looked cool as hell to me. but now that you say that jc whitney has ones that look similar i'm gonna have to go check it out. yukon needs one

Dubya

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ranch hand

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. more i see the less i want one. i think they look better on lifted trucks. might make mine look awkward bein stock.

Here are the two from before mine was lifted. The small one is a garage pro from JC Whitney. When I couldn't get the headlight guards I picked up the Tahoe one off craigslist....

with lights on it

You must be registered for see images