show me your black carpets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Hmm, I don't have any really GOOD pics, but:

Black carpet in my old '92, kinda dirty in this pic but it shows the whole carpet since I wasn't running floor mats:
You must be registered for see images attach

And in my '94 with OEM floormats:
You must be registered for see images attach

I think it goes great with gray interior, but as you might expect it shows every little bit of dust/dirt/pet hair/whatever.

Richard

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is that one of those LMC carpets? If not, where'd you get it? I've considered black carpet for my 'burb.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
ACC - Auto Custom Carpet. I think they are one of the companies that will offer to cut it with "extra" which is what you want (guys with body drops need this), because even in a stock application you may find they cut it a tiny bit short; one of the complaints I've seen about ACC and mine is no exception. It's a very small amount short at the driver's kick panel, showing a sliver of floor. Other than that the quality on mine is top notch; in that picture the carpet is already 5 years old (I previously had it in my '92) and is still in the truck today - 13 years old and in great shape.

Richard