Should I?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
well i have a 6 inch pro-comp lift and i cant decide if i want to lift my stepside what do you guys think lift it or not?

You must be registered for see images attach

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DO IT!!!

I think it would look great with that cowl hood, visor and tow mirrors

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
DO IT!!!

I think it would look great with that cowl hood, visor and tow mirrors

the mirrors are on my plow truck now and are prob going to stay there because i will be towing with it and i sold the brush guard :( and yeah i cant decide i want to ut on the other hand i love how it is right now.... im prob going to just need a little more convincing. i got the lift for free so the only expenses are shocks tires tie-rods and ball joints

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Depends on how tall YOU are. If you are of the same stature as me, you might have probs getting in to it. LOL! Shinny up onto the floor under the column, work up onto the seat, look out for the 4X4 shifter, turn around & buckle up! That'd get old pretty quick for me!
Just kidding, boss! I say lift it!

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Depends on how tall YOU are. If you are of the same stature as me, you might have probs getting in to it. LOL! Shinny up onto the floor under the column, work up onto the seat, look out for the 4X4 shifter, turn around & buckle up! That'd get old pretty quick for me!
Just kidding, boss! I say lift it!

Id lift it

im 6' 2'' ish and i think im going to no one has said no yet