SHOCKS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97lowhoe

Reaction score
what shocks are you lowered/bagged guys running? i need to get new ones and i have been looking at the belltech nitro drop 2 shocks ... does anyone have any input on those or others? any help is appreciated.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When my truck had the 6-8 drop I had KYB MONOMAX shocks on it Love the way it road. Now that the truck is bagged after a year of riding around with the shocks that came from KP I repalce the with doetsch nitro slammers. It made the truck ride and handle so much better

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It will all depend on what your tastes tell you is a good ride. Some drop shocks will give a softer ride than others. I prefer the ride on the firmer side. I've been a fan of Doetsch Tech shocks for years. I even still have a pair on the back of my '91 left over from its static drop days. You might look into the Summit Sport Truck Shocks. They're made by Doetsch Tech, but run about $10-15 cheaper per shock. I have a pair on order for my Suburban that should actually be here today.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They just got here. I'll try to get them installed a little later. They do have a Doetsch Tech part number stamped on them too. :cool:

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have Doetsch Nitro Slammer 4000's on my Silvy and they ride & handle great !!!
Cost a bit more but the lifetime warranty sealed the deal for me.

#4078G on the front
#4163G & #4231G on the rear

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got 'em on and took it for a drive. Beautiful! Of course, the stock shocks on it were completely f'ed, so anything would be better, but they are very nice indeed.