shaved grill or ss grill

What grill will suit my truck best?

• Shaved grill

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Stock ss grill

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
a local guy here in town has a smooth grill for sale that he'll give me a decent price on it. I love the grille, but i wanted to keep the stock ss grill for my truck. Now hes got me thinking....

Rough plan for my truck, demolded, shaved tailgate. Chevrolet banner centered in the tailgate(same as 454ss banner) Sport emblem on the bed side. Lower 5/7 with stock ss rims, black hubcaps. Smoothy bumper with side mounted license plate. and stock rear bumper, stock 454ss mirrors

will the smoothy grille look off? I love the look of the ss grill with the red bowtie....

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

(second picture is my truck... obviously, keep in mind those ARENT the headlights im using)

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
With the look you have planned, I don't think the newer grille will flow with it.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
exacly what i was thinking, i love the look of the grill, but have all the other stock ss stickers and items, i think i need to keep the stocker

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
exacly what i was thinking, i love the look of the grill, but have all the other stock ss stickers and items, i think i need to keep the stocker

Not many 454ss trucks around. So the grill itself sets it apart from every other person's truck.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
true.. although, keep in mind rob this isnt the 454ss, its the "SPORT" came stock with either the 305, or the 350... id like to say the sports are alittle more rare.. since ive maybe seen 1 in town?

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
true.. although, keep in mind rob this isnt the 454ss, its the "SPORT" came stock with either the 305, or the 350... id like to say the sports are alittle more rare.. since ive maybe seen 1 in town?

I've only seen one 350ss in white. Still looks good with that grill regardless

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
yeah, i wasnt going against what yoru saying rob! i was jus throughing that out there lol . Well thanks guys, not many people voted, but i think im set now. I was already pretty much decided, but i needed some back up lol