Semiguy409's Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
thats awesome I've always thought about that how much did that run ya?

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
thats not too bad where u gona mount um?

That's one thing I haven't decided... I have ideas but I don't want people messing with them... I was thinking under the bed on the drivers side in front of the tire. Or under the hood somewhere... Idk.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
That's one thing I haven't decided... I have ideas but I don't want people messing with them... I was thinking under the bed on the drivers side in front of the tire. Or under the hood somewhere... Idk.

you think maybe you could mount the horns under the hood and the tank either in the bed or on the frame?

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking... But that's running a lot of air line! The tank is going in the bed for sure and maybe in a homemade tool box I want to make.

With that idea... I could run air line into the cab... To the valve and then under the hood to the horns. That could work. My uncle has some air horn valves at the quarry I could steal he said.

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
Well I got the horns today... A lot bigger than I expected! lmao Oh well I will find a place for them!

You must be registered for see images attach

Compressor is downstairs... its a 150 psi compressor with a 2 gallon tank.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Nice. A friend of mine out his horns in his tool box. Just put in a wall and cut out the bottom under the horns pretty loud still and all locked away and noone knows where they are.

CrewCab Steve

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
Well got a vid uploaded. They are bolted down now... Not where I want them just temporary.

You must be registered for see images attach