Seats???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WPsharpshooter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know this has been beat to death... Im looking to go from the bench seat to a seat with the fold down console.. Im finding out that its nexts to impossible to find what im looking for out of an 88-98 truck. So my question is, How new can I go? I know the newer seats will have to have new holes drilled, but Im more concerned with fit. I dont want a gap between my doors and the seat itself... Im fine with making new holes.. Id like to find a seat from the 99-03-ish truck... Anything that would prevent me from doin it that without having to make a whole lot of adjustments?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
The rear seat out of Crew Cab is exactly what you're looking for. A solid one piece cushion, with backrests that are the same as the bucket seats in these trucks, (they recline!) with a fold down armrest, that flips up to be a center seat backrest. Bolts to the bench seat risers that you have now.
Whereabouts are you located? There is a local wrecker here that has one, now. Dark red. $100.00. If you're reasonably close, even with the shipping, it might be worth your while.

WPsharpshooter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Getting one from Canada would not be ideal haha... Im in Tn... What years of the crew cab are you talking about?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
The one that I know of, is a '95-98.
If you can't find one, I could knock the one here down to 4 pieces. 2 backrests, the center B/R, then the cushion. The big grey dog would probably be the cheapest shipping solution.

WPsharpshooter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you got a reference to a pick of the actual seat you are talking about??? My interior is red/maroon so that would work out decent if the shipping wasnt to crazy...

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I could get a pic. Have to go to the wrecker, which is about 45 min.s away. If I can get time today or tommorrow, I'll get out there. The travel is not an issue. Any excuse to be a wrecker rat is fine by me. Besides, I might find something that I need!
There is a member here that has that exact same seat in his RCSB. Just can't remember who.

WPsharpshooter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dont make a special trip on my account.. 45mins to drive just for a picture is to much to ask... I would like to find the member who is running that seat though...

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
No probs on the travel. I take my dog out to the airport there once a week or so. He likes to chase airplanes (!)

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Here ya go!

You must be registered for see images attach

WPsharpshooter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like that seat.... But I like the 60/40 with the fold down console better... Why do these things have to be so damn hard to find...