seat issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i have a seat issue im going with full electric leather seats from an 01 tahoe, im using a preexisting hole and either madding rails or drilling for the rest the issue is i got the one bolt in the drivers and slid the seat forward to mark holes and it no longer wants to move, up and down works but forward and back doesnt, the motor turns on but nothing moves, anyone have any experience with this? i need help!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Check & see if maybe you knocked the cable drive off of either the motor or the track gear. They go on with a push & a 1/2 twist. They connectors are made of a fairly light duty plastic, & they can be easily knocked off while working on the seat.
If you pull the cable off of the motor you should be able to see the drive on the motor move. Same can be done on the other end to see if the motor is driving the cable.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
dont have a pic by chance do you? not quite sure what your referring to entirely. and it sounds like the motor wants to move but somethings stuck its difficult because if i recall the screw or track runs insude the rail and its hard to see anything.