Screw Size for Mounting Parking Lamps on W/T Grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to find the actual GM P/N for the screws (2 per side of the same size) that mount the parking lamps to the Work Truck grill.

Work truck grill and parking lamps look like this:

You must be registered for see images attach

The screws appear to be M4.2-1.41 thread pitch, but I need to know the length. I've narrowed it down to two possibilities:

SCREW, TORX PAN HEAD W/8 OUTSIDE DIAMETER WASHER,4.2X 1.41X40,25 THREAD(PARKING LAMP)(8.913)

SCREW, PAN HEAD/W FLAT WASHER,TAP,M4.2X1.41X30,8 0.D.,B POINT,6010M,FLAT(PARKING LAMP)

Can anyone who has original screws on a WT grill confirm the length (25mm versus 30mm)? Thank you in advance (and no, I do not want to go to parts store to find a comparable screw. ;) )

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I think the washer style is the key. Look at the face of the park lamp - doesn't the W/T and base model style lamp have a conical seat for the screw? That would rule out the flat washer type screw.

Richard

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the washer style is the key. Look at the face of the park lamp - doesn't the W/T and base model style lamp have a conical seat for the screw? That would rule out the flat washer type screw.

Richard
It looks flat.

Last edited: