Roof lights opinion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys i have a question that i need some help with. Got a 97 sierra pic included and kinda want to add in a carr light bar. But dont want to drill holes in my door track thing until i know i want it. The pics are separte but you get the idea..All opinions are welcome good or bad. Thats why im asking

Sent from fiberglass covered Galaxy S3

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367022935256.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367022935256.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 30
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367022944890.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367022944890.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 44

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
since you have cab lights id say no, even without them id say no, i always wanted offroad light so i thought maybe a headache rack with lights on it then i dont have to drill into the roof, and it wont take up room in the bed like a roll/show bar would.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
x2^. honestly If you want to do anything, id say get a cargo rack THEN mount lights onto it

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The only reason i was leaning towards the carr bar is because i have a toolbox that i put on in the summer and in the winter i put a topper on. And i would still be able to have the lights year round.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The only reason i was leaning towards the carr bar is because i have a toolbox that i put on in the summer and in the winter i put a topper on. And i would still be able to have the lights year round.

get a replacement bumper or something with lights, or find some to hide behind your grill

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I already have a diesel bumper. Maybe i will just go with the headache rack. Any opinions on puttinf some lights facing the rear? So when im fishing before daen i dont drive my boat on to the dock agaon because i cant see.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I already have a diesel bumper. Maybe i will just go with the headache rack. Any opinions on puttinf some lights facing the rear? So when im fishing before daen i dont drive my boat on to the dock agaon because i cant see.

mount more lights to the rack and point at least 2 backwards

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is a good idea..never thought of that lol..any suggestions to running the lights inside? I was thinking about running them through the cargo light and elimnating it. So i dont have to drill any more holes in the cab.

rccoco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I should have a picture on my albums from when my suburban had roof lights on them to give you an idea how theyll look like on your truck if you want to take a look.

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I should have a picture on my albums from when my suburban had roof lights on them to give you an idea how theyll look like on your truck if you want to take a look.

I tried to see it from tapatalk but i cant see. Is there another way because my computer is down right now.