rock sliders/steps, who has made a set????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Yea and the problem with TAG is there are not enough pictures of them on an OBS. I want to see what it looks like with a stinger on it

bggrnchvy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
.120 works fine for sliding and bumping. The only times I bend or kink the .120wall round is when I'm not paying enough attention and drop 2ft off the backside of a rock I was climbing with one side, landing on a single point of the slider. The .120 box takes it without a problem, but after this weekend I'll be cutting out a couple lengths of the crushed .120 round and replacing it.

It doesn't help that the Chevy is just shy of 4 tons.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sweet, that'll more than cover my needs then. I already changed up my print to all .120 wall square tubing. Cut my fab cost down dramatically from my original design. Gotta get a few bills paid off then I'm buyin the materials for this.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
i just got mine in from trail gear. no i need to make time to visit rob (RnuovZ71) and have him help me weld them up to my truck. might be in the next few weeks

Last edited: