Rhino line inside??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
I like that. It's got a nice look to it, real clean and nice but still something that can take a beating.

91 4x4

Reaction score
Got my nasty carpet out nd sanded it down just ready to roll it 2mara

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Debating on doing this in place of using stock-style sealant when I replace all the floors and the interior metal in my 260z. Is the liner material available in smooth style or does all of it end up having the gritty look?

91 4x4

Reaction score
If you brush it on or by the airsoft cans it smoother but my dad used herculiner in his 85 g mc nd his is smooth its all depends on wat you use to aplie it

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
countrychevy15 on fsc did it in his. I don't know if he did a thread on it or not but this is a post from a thread where someone else asked about it over there.

that looks awesome! i think im gonna do this to my 94 whenever i get it up and running good.

91 4x4

Reaction score
Got it done 2day but needa touch it up places but looks prety good

sandifer01

Reaction score
Ive been debating this idea for quite a while. My inly question is what did you guys do with the wires that are under the floor from the factory? Just lay them under the floor matts and seats?