Rhino line inside??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91 4x4

Reaction score
I been thanking bout rhino line my floor board in my truck with the duplicolor bed armor. I was wantin to know if anybody else did this if so let me know how much it took nd wat kinda sand paper nd wat you preped it with nd a pic would help to thanks

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
countrychevy15 on fsc did it in his. I don't know if he did a thread on it or not but this is a post from a thread where someone else asked about it over there.

I did my entire cab with herculiner and brushed it on for a bit smoother feel then rolling it on. Its rough but not too rough by any means. I use floormats because they catch crap and while its bedlinered its nice to have a floor mat down.

You will also get quite a bit more road noise and trans heat through the floor. After a long drive the trans tunnel will be rather warm, close to being too hot to touch. Doesnt bother the bedliner but i wouldnt sit anything that could melt on the floor.

If you do it, i would recommend putting a removable plug on the drivers and passenger side of the truck so if it gets dirty, you pull the plugs and hose it out carefully.

Pictures:

You must be registered for see images attach

88GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have it done as well as the entire bottom of the truck, under the hood, rockers, gas tank...pretty much anything thats not typically painted gloss. I have 11 gallons of UPOL Raptor Liner total on the truck. Scuff with a scotch-brite, clean with 251, add the hardener to the bottle, shake, screw it into the throw away gun that comes with the kit, spray at 75 psi, and let it dry. Done. One of the better things Ive ever done. After a long winter, no signs of rust at all.

91 4x4

Reaction score
Do yall thank a quart would do it its a reg cab auto with 4wd in floor?

88GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A half gallon allowed me to do my floors inside and under the cab, my rockers, the insides of the doors and the inner firewall. I applied it really thick too.

91 4x4

Reaction score
I thank ima do it this weekend ima roll it on ill post pics of it when im done

rcman989

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you roll it it will be a lot thinner than brushing it. I did my rocker panels and the bottom of my old truck with herculiner. Its just preference if you want thick or thin, but on the inside a thin layer should be fine

91 4x4

Reaction score
Ya ima roll it so it alot faster but ima do 3 or 4 coats to get it thick