Removing Roof Seam Filler strips?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok so I relooked this morning and its upwards an towards the front of the cab. Kinda at same time. Wasnt any glue but lot of built up dirt in mine

Norcalz71

Reaction score
There is a metal keyhole slot at the side toward the front of the truck (pictured), and then there is a plastic keyhole insert that snaps into the other end (can be purchased on LMC and eBay). You’ll likely break the plastic inserts when removing. LMC part number 31-1358, think they’re like $1 ea

Turns out this page has the molding strip to if you search lmc 31-1358, so thank you.

Bonus is that same page has the super large tailgate band "Chevrolet" emblem. Usually not a fan of extra badging and prefer the cleaner look as that band is pretty 90s, but for some reason I had always liked it and put one on my truck when. I got it ~18 years ago (first car). It's got some weathering and I was afraid a replacement would be real hard to come by.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk