REDNECK EXPRESS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BPR Speed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone out there have pictures of a well done RCLB C1500-C2500 trucks with streeties in the front and 33"-35" MTs in the back?

Back in my younger days I watched a guy in my small country town of Merit, TX tear the streets up in a 96' RCLB Burgundy truck. It ran around on fairly tall street tires in the front, 35" MTs on the rear and true straight pipes with 90 degree bends behind the rear tires with either 6" or 8" tips. He had a NV3500 or NV4500 manual transmission and would down shift it on a hill and let it absolutely scream down to idle. Some terrible side of me wants to replicate this truck but in solid white or black paint, chrome mag wheels, exhaust tips and a cattle guard. It was cool and all with the reasonable rake that it had but it wasn't excessive like that RCSB truck running around the internet from Texas with ridiculously small tires in the front and 35's out back.

I'm looking for similar truck photos if they're out there to either 1.) break me of this goofy idea that's plagued me for 10 years or 2.) I go ahead strike up a long itch and start building one. I'm not a trend follower or a fashion statement so I know I can do as I please with my tools and cash but I just can't find a photo on the old Google images to kindle these old memories. Help me find the redneck side I remember back then!

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
I'll play...

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

In my opinion, tractor pulls is the only time/place this look works. But, to each their own...