Recreating my highschool truck, the way I always wanted it to be

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hood, spoiler, and bed mats are here! Cover is supposed to land tomorrow! Now I have to figure out how to paint this stuff..

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Can't wait to see how your hood fits and looks. I have the same one sitting in it's box, leaning up against the front of the truck, just waiting to be installed. Your making quick progress, looks awesome.

Beason

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This will pretty much finish the exterior changes until paint. I may swap to sport mirrors though.

I don't know if I'm going to go interior next, (race seats, custom console, headliner, and more speakers/sub/amp)

Or engine dress up. (valve covers, breather, etc)

Really depends on what deals I find, when, I guess.

Whipped96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Team Blessed has great stuff and the lady that runs the place is really nice. Where at in the Houston area are you, I’m in League City?

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
League city as well. Far south west lc.
Team Blessed has great stuff and the lady that runs the place is really nice. Where at in the Houston area are you, I’m in League City?
Y'all need to go up 45 a lil bit, come to the swap meet this weekend in Conroe. I'd like to see some local members and their trucks up there!
More details on the Texas Roll Call page....