Recommend a easy install reliable remote start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LJKaddy

Reaction score
that 4105L is my workhorse!!!! i sell more of those then all the others put together!!! haha
Sorry to revive this thread but I got a 96 chevy without keyless entry but factory door locks per the RPO codes. I got the Avital 4105L due to the price and I know the brand. That being said, from reading other threads I think I dont have worry about the passlock with my age vehicle but a friend of mine was saying that directed electronics makes a lock module that is plug and play with the remote start?? If so what is the part number? Also, is the GMT400 positive or negative pulse for the locks??? THX!!!

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a friend of mine was saying that directed electronics makes a lock module that is plug and play with the remote start??
Why can’t your friend tell you the part number?

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to revive this thread but I got a 96 chevy without keyless entry but factory door locks per the RPO codes. I got the Avital 4105L due to the price and I know the brand. That being said, from reading other threads I think I dont have worry about the passlock with my age vehicle but a friend of mine was saying that directed electronics makes a lock module that is plug and play with the remote start?? If so what is the part number? Also, is the GMT400 positive or negative pulse for the locks??? THX!!!
I believe you are speaking about the 451m relay module. It's not plug and play, but it will let you do the 5 wire door lock interface and also switch polarity of the lock/unlock trigger from the R/S Braun if needed.