Recent Pics of my 95

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90bowtie

Reaction score
Well,I may stop by this thread in the spring and pick your brain a little on the tbi engine stuff. Looks like you have it figured out.Thanks for posting.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well,I may stop by this thread in the spring and pick your brain a little on the tbi engine stuff. Looks like you have it figured out.Thanks for posting.

I will be here to help and you are welcome, I learn alot everyday.

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey man, whats your fender hieght front and rear wit your setup now? For some reason your 285s look bulky'er than other 285s, lol.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't know off the top of my head, but I think in the 35-36" range, I will try to check today. The Cooper ST's are pretty beefy but only rub on my mudflaps.

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't know off the top of my head, but I think in the 35-36" range, I will try to check today. The Cooper ST's are pretty beefy but only rub on my mudflaps.

Yea they look pretty beefy in the pictures. Makes me feel half decent if I get 285s on mine so I have a decent sized tire on it. 265's dont do justice!

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
285's will fit fine! you can crank your T bars up some then get an alignment and be set! I do not have blocks in the back of mine either.

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
285's will fit fine! you can crank your T bars up some then get an alignment and be set! I do not have blocks in the back of mine either.

Mines already cranked. It ws really cranked when I purchased it. Soon as I could, I got it decranked. But I am putting a 3 inch BL on it so I want tires to fit right when the lift without killing my trans since I only have 3.42s